In December 2021, electronic invoicing became mandatory in Saudi Arabia, with suppliers no longer allowed to generate or store paper or PDF invoices.
Phase 2 of the implementation will begin in January 2023.
In this webinar, we discuss the requirements of Saudi Arabia’s e-invoicing obligation and how they impact businesses and the changes you will need to make to your processes to maintain legal compliance.
What you will learn:
- Update on phase 2 of the mandate in Saudi Arabia
- Benefits and Opportunities Changes to Current e-Invoicing Requirements in Saudi Arabia
- The next steps
- How businesses should prepare
- DATE : September 20, 2022
- TIME : 15:00 – 15:45 (CET)
- WHERE : Go to Webinar