• Amended paragraphs 2.4 to 2.6 on price display requirements for greater clarity.
• Amended paragraph 3.4.4, example 8 and added paragraph 3.4.5 to highlight the requirements and process to issue credit notes/new tax invoices when suppliers make an election under the transitional rules.
• Added paragraphs 4.2.3 and 4.2.4 to highlight the requirements and process to issue credit notes/new tax invoices when a supply is subject to GST at 8% and is required to be adjusted under the transitional rules.
• Amended example 12 to include an alternative option for suppliers to issue credit notes and new tax invoices.
• New paragraphs 5.3 to 5.5 on supplies spanning GST registration/ de-registration and rate change date
• New paragraphs 6.6 to 6.8 on reverse charge supplies spanning GST registration/ de-registration and rate change date
• Added a footnote to paragraph 11.1 to highlight the extended timeframe to issue credit notes for election scenarios under the transitional rules.
• Added paragraphs 11.13,11.14 and example 37 to illustrate the implications of the rate increase on goods exchange scenarios
• Amended paragraph 12.3 to clarify that GST rate or GST amount chargeable should be shown on a simplified tax invoice issued on/after 1 Jan 2023 if the applicable GST rate on the supply is 7%
• Added point (d) to paragraph 12.10 on when a supplier may regard payment as received for e-wallet transactions
• Amended paragraph 12.13 for greater clarity
• Amended the third bullet point of Annex C on price display requirements for greater clarity
• Other editorial changes