SAF-T reporting will become mandatory in Romania in January 2022 for large taxpayers who are listed at the first list (2016), and in July 2022 for large taxpayers who are listed at the second list (2021). We have gathered the top-five critical questions from our clients and related webinar participants.
- If reporting starts in July, has ANAF postponed the mandatory date to July?
- How will communication with ANAF be facilitated?
- What is the DUK Integrator used for?
- What is the modal report?
- What are the report types?