Time is of the essence. Why it is imperative that businesses start preparation now.
The digitization of tax is growing, and Continuous Transaction Controls (CTCs) continue to gather pace across the globe. France is no exception.
As one of the EU’s largest economies, France has announced that in a phased roll-out from 2023, businesses will need to issue all domestic B2B invoices electronically via a centralised platform or certified partner platforms.
This will be a major undertaking for affected companies and although the changes are over a year away, planning should start now.
But what are these changes and how will they affect your business?
Join the Sovos VAT compliance experts in our webinar to understand:
- What to watch out for on the regulatory front in 2021
- The changing global VAT landscape
- Incoming legislation for France including the latest news and regulatory updates
- Impacts of the new legislation on your business and operations
- Solutions Sovos offers to ensure compliance with the new mandate
- Why preparation for the changes now is key
- Lessons learned from businesses who have implemented CTCs in other countries
This webinar is also being hosted in French on October 5th at 3pm CET, click here to register for this.