How to apply for a health certificate to export SPS goods

What is a health certificate?

A health certificate is an official document that confirms your export meets the health requirements of the destination country. You will be required to apply for an health certificate if you’re exporting or moving live animals or animal products from Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) to (or transiting
through) countries in the European Union/European Economic Area. Your health certificate will need to be completed and signed by an OV (Official Veterinarian) or Food Competent Certifying Officer (FCCO), recognised by the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) as having the correct qualifications to certify the product in question.




  • VAT
* click here if you have interesting news to share *